This recipe hit the spot on any of those sunny days. So, replace the colas with the cool and hydrating Cinnamon Orange Iced Tea.
2 tbps tea leaves
2 medium size oranges
2 cups of water
1 cinnamon stick
2 pieces of star anise
2 tbps sugar
2 – 3 thin lemon slices
2 – 3 fresh mint leaves
Total Time: 30 Minutes | Preparation Time: 15 Minutes | Cooking Time: 15 Minutes | Difficulty: Easy
– Cut the oranges in half and squeeze the juice out using Boss Citrus Juicer.
– Save the orange peel for flavoring the tea.
– Keep the juice in a bowl and set aside until required.
– Boil water in a saucepan over high heat. Add the tea leaves, orange peel, sugar, cinnamon, star anise to the boiling water. Stir to combine and let the water simmer for few minutes over medium heat.
– Once the spices and orange flavor is nicely infused into the water, turn off the heat. Strain the liquid into a large jug. Let the water cool down.
– Add the orange juice to the cooled infused water and stir to combine. Refrigerate the Orange Ice Tea for a couple of hours before you are ready to serve.
– Pour into tall glasses and garnish it with Lemon slices and mint leaves.