A classic Marathi delicacy, Green Chilli Thecha goes best with bhakri. Enjoy this mouth-watering spicy combo of green chillies, peanuts, and coriander anytime.
¼ cup chopped green chillies
3 tbsp raw peanuts
2 tbsp oil
¼ cup chopped coriander
Salt to taste
Total Time: 30 Minutes | Preparation Time: 10 Minutes | Cooking Time: 10 Minutes | Difficulty: Easy
– Dry roast peanuts in a non-stick pan on medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes.
– Remove pan from the flame and de-skin the peanuts.
– Heat the oil in another non-stick pan, add green chilies and mix well. Cover the lid and cook on medium for 2 minutes. Continue stirring occasionally.
– Allow the mixture to cool down completely.
– Combine all the ingredients and blend in Boss Excel Mixer Grinder.
– Stored in air-tight container and refrigerate.
– Use as and when required