Do you love Grilled Sandwich? Try out this new recipe that mixes up the flavors of Lasagna in a Grilled Sandwich.
- 1/4 cup of mayonnaise or butter for grilling bread
- 8 slices of bread
- Marinara sauce
- 1 container ricotta
- Shredded mozzarella
Total Time: 45 Minutes | Preparation Time: 15 Minutes | Cooking Time: 30 Minutes | Difficulty: Medium
- Spread the butter or mayonnaise on one side of each slice of bread.
- Spread marinara sauce on each slice of bread, then slather on ricotta.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on the sandwiches.
- Put the sandwiches in BOSS Jumbomaxx Griller. Grill sandwiches until each side is lightly golden and the cheese has melted, 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- Let sandwiches sit for 10 minutes before cutting them into bite-sized pieces.
- Serve with marinara sauce for dipping.