A delectable delicacy consisting of milk that has been cooked till thick with puffed lotus seeds and scented with almonds and cardamom. So no more sacrificing your sweet tooth while fasting during Navratri!
1 litre milk
1/4 cup makhana (puffed lotus seeds)
2 tbsp sugar
Green cardamom powder (optional)
Total Time: 3 Hours | Preparation Time: 30 Minutes | Cooking Time: 2 Hours 30 Minutes | Difficulty: Easy
1. First chop Pistachio and alomonds using BOSS Speedy Chopper
2. In a deep vessel, break the makhanas into smaller pieces, add milk and let it simmer for about 2 2 hours without covering, till the milk boils down and the seeds are soft.
3. Add sugar and stir for a few minutes.
3. Add the pistachios, almonds and cardamom powder, stir well again.
4. Serve hot or cold, as you like.