Looking for something light yet wholesome weekend dinner? Ricotto Balls are the perfect dish that can be prepare easily in few simple steps.
- 250 grams ricotta
- 2 tbsp flour
- Freshly ground pepper
- 15 grams finely chopped fresh basil
- 1 tbsp finely chopped chives
- 3 slices of stale white bread
Total Time: 45 Minutes | Preparation Time: 20 Minutes | Cooking Time: 25 Minutes | Difficulty: Medium
- Mix the ricotta in a bowl with the flour, salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Stir the basil, chives and orange peel in BOSS Cyclone Mixer Grinder.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape them into balls with wet hands. Let the balls rest for a while.
- Grind the bread slices into fine bread crumbs with the BOSS Cyclone Mixer Grinder and mix with the olive oil.
- Preheat the oil in a pan.
- Carefully coat the ricotta balls in the bread crumbs.
- Fry the ball in the pan until golden brown.
- Serve the ricotta balls in a platter.