Spice up your tea parties by adding homemade chai ka masala. It will add flavour and color to your favouite chai.
- 3 tbsp of cloves (laung)
- 1/2 cup of cardamom (elaichi)
- 2 tbsp of black peppercorns (kalimirch)
- 2 sticks of cinammon (dalchini)
- 1/4 cup of dried ginger
- 1 tbsp nutmeg powder
Total Time: 10 Minutes | Preparation Time: 5 Minutes | Cooking Time: 5 Minutes | Difficulty: Easy
- Take cloves, cardamon, black peppercorns and cinnamom in a non-stick pan and dry roast for 1 minute on a medium flame.
- Transfer it into another plate and let it cool down completely.
- Once cooled. add dried ginger powder, niumeg powder and mix it in BOSS Flora Mixer Grinder to make powder paste.
- Store it an air-tight container and use as required.