Tuck into tasty tacos recipe with BOSS.
- 3 medium tomatoes
- 2 cups of corn
- 1 medium zucchini , diced
- 1 medium yellow squash , diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced (1 cup)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp canola oil
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup canned black beans (drained, rinsed and warmed)
- 1/3 cup cilantro , chopped
- 1 1/2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 10 Corn tortillas
- Sour cream and Mexican hot sauce for serving (optional)
Total Time: 1 Hour | Preparation Time: 30 Minutes | Cooking Time: 30 Minutes | Difficulty: Medium
- Preheat BOSS Desire OTG to 400 degrees.
- Place tomatoes, corn, zucchini, squash & bell pepper in a mound on a large baking sheet.
- In a separate bowl, stir together olive oil, canola oil, cumin, 1/2 tsp chili powder and salt and pepper.
- Drizzle oil mixture over veggies on baking dish. Toss to evenly coat and spread veggies into an even layer.
- Bake in a preheated OTG for 10 minutes, then remove from the OTG and toss. Repeat the process till they’ve reached desired doneness.
- Add warmed black beans with salt and 1/2 tsp chili powder. Add chopped cilantro and drizzle lime juice over top and toss.
- Fill in tortillas and serve hot. Top with sour cream and hot sauce if desired.