Roll down the memory lane of your childhood, by enjoying the delicious and healthy recipe of Khichu.
- ½ cup yellow moong dal (soaked for 1 hour and drained)
- 1 finely chopped green chillies
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp asafoetida (hing)
- Baking soda
- Salt to taste
Total Time: 30 Minutes | Preparation Time: 15 Minutes | Cooking Time: 15 Minutes | Difficulty: Medium
- Take the yellow moong dal and 1 cup of water in BOSS Crown Mixer Grinder and grind till it smooth paste.
- Heat 2 cup of water in a non-stick pan, add green chilies, cumin seeds, asafoetida, soda and salt. Mix it well and cook it on a medium flame for a minute.
- Add prepared moong dal paste and mix well for 5 minutes or till it leaves the sides of the pan.
- Serve immediately with oil or sambhar.