Job Title : Customer Care Manager (Male candidate only)
Primary Skill :
- 5 years of proven experience required in the field of customer service & home appliance industry.
- Strong communication skills both in verbal & written.
- Should be good in computers (excel, word & power point)
- Team handling , interpersonal & leadership skills
- Data Analysis
- Technical knowledge will be an added advantage
Education : BE/B.Tech/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Location : Mumbai – Preferably western line (Dadar to Borivali).
Job Description :
- Monitor & assign day-to-day operations in the customer service department.
- Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
- Create effective customer service procedures, policies, and standard
- Maintain accurate records and document of all customer service activities and discussions.
- Analyse service statistics and prepare detailed reports
- Co-ordinate with vendor for any changes in CRM as per requirement.
- Verify closed complaints and approve in CRM for generate bill.
- Maintain database of customer feedback after sales and services.
- Service Center Management includes : –
- Follow up with service centers for timely closure of complaints.
- Generate service centers monthly bill through CRM.
- Regular visits to Service Centers, Factory & Distributors office. Will involve travelling for 8-10 Days in a month
- Verify out warranty spare parts usage and inform to respective team to raise the bill against the service center.
- Service team, customer audit and field visit.
- Hire & Train new service centers
Experience : 5-7 Years
Salary : As per Industry Standard