Job Title : Export Manager
- Identifying potential markets & promote export business in Asian-Pacific countries.
- Plan, coordinate & identify the international shipment with appropriate transportation method.
- Preparing and Monitoring Pre & Post shipment documentation, special labels for brands and ensure adherence to all shipping schedule.
- Working out costing & sending price quotations to International Customers
- Ensure shipments are in compliance with the laws and regulations of governing bodies.
- Design and implement all export strategies and activities.
- Coordinate with management and plan participation in all trade shows and assist business partners to design efficient distributing strategies for customers.
- Prepare effective business plan for all projects to achieve required product volume and profit.
- Monitor all sales transactions and review all customer response for all orders and payments
- Maintain optimal level of customer satisfaction. Resolve all customer issues for processes and manage sales shipments of all export products and collaborate with suppliers to ensure smooth functioning of processes and forecast all requirements.
- Develop, maintain & build healthy professional relationships with all clients. (existing & new)
- Design marketing strategies & promotional activities for various trade fairs
- Manage all banking logistics for export activities.
Note : Our presence is in Gulf countries, Sudan, Mauritius, Kenya, Sri-lanka, Bangladesh. Need a candidate to expand and introduce our business in current & other countries as well.
Desired Skills Required
- Strong communication skills both in verbal & written
- Adequate knowledge in computers (excel, word, power point etc)
- Strong Personality & Presentable
- Adequate knowledge of export policies, procedure, documentations etc
- Experience: 7+ years of healthy experience in (Consumer Durables – Home appliances)
- Bachelor Degree
- Male candidate only
- Salary: As per industry standards + incentives
- Location: Mumbai
- Candidate will be traveling abroad for business purpose
- Candidate with a valid passport.
Job Title : Vendor Management Executive
- Developing & maintaining relationship with company approved vendors
- Researching & selecting new vendors based on company’s requirements
- Monitoring vendor performance
- Conducting vendor meetings
- Reducing vendor-related risks and ensuring service delivery
- Facilitate and maintain relationships between organisation and vendors\
- Negotiating contracts
- Controlling cost
- Coordination with Management
Desired Skills Required
- Negotiation Skills
- Analytical & research skills
- Good communication skills (Verbal & written)
- Good in computer skills
- Education: Degree in Supply Chain Management/Marketing/ Business Administration/ Related filed
- Experience: 3 – 5 years
- Industry: Home Appliances
- Salary: Best in Industry
- Candidate’s Location: Western Line
- Candidate should be Male only