Job Title : ISO In-charge
- Maintain ISO Quality System in compliance with the latest version of 9001 :2015 .
- Prepare facility and QMS for yearly external audit for ISO 9001 Quality System.
- Support QA functions including quality planning, preventive actions, NCR activity, CAPA,
- management of change, development of quality metrics.
- Analyze QA and other data for trends and reporting. Utilize various statistical tools in problem
- solving business quality problems.
- Plan, coordinate and conduct audits on existing processes.
- Create and maintain documents such as process flows, procedures, forms and work
- Investigate issues relating to quality to identify corrective action and ensure implementation is
- Train and support various process owners on the QMS and auditing.
- Analyse customer complaint, internal nonconforming product data and production data and
- make recommendations for improvements.
- Report progress of improvements to the Quality Manager.
- Verify corrective action taken by the departments.
- Coordinate with management for a review meeting.
4-5 years as maintaining quality system in organization – Preferred experience from home appliances industry and knowledge of ISO 9001: 2015 and production planning.
Qualification – BE/B.Tech/Diploma in Electrical and electronics engg. or Mechanical Engg.
Other requirement: Male Only
Candidate’s location: Mumbai or Gujarat
Work Location: Daman Factory. Candidate will have to relocate to Daman (company will provide stay facility)