Job Title : Sr. Purchase Executive (Male Only)
Primary Skill :
- Good verbal and written communication skill
- Strong follows up with suppliers for on time deliveries
- Purchase orders
- Good Negotiations and Analytical skills
- Familiar with purchasing work
Location : Mumbai – Preferably western line
Job Description :
- Evaluate & negotiate with vendors for price and follow-up for timely delivery.
- Assess the performance of vendors based on various criterion such as quality/ technology improvement rate, timely delivery, credit terms etc.
- Replenish stock items by raising purchase indents, delivery advices & scrutinizing purchase indents for materials.
- Co-ordinate with concerned vendors for development of product, delivery & price negotiation .
- Development of new vendors to achieve cost reduction and minimize lead time.
- Development of new vendors to develop alternate sources of supply.
- Participate and Drive various projects related to Corp Start Sourcing viz Cost Reduction, Systems Audit Action Points, Single Source/Bottleneck Alternate Devp, Vendor Rationalization, SRM implementation, Vendor Meet Action Points.
- Monthly/Quarterly Procurement Planning, Projections/LOI’s to suppliers.
- Planning of stock levels for Min/Max and also optimize the inventory w.r.t stock out situation. Monitor the Open PO’s and Open PR’s, Material lying at Subcontractor end.
- Finalization of delivery schedule to vendors.
- To co-ordinate with finance department regarding taxation aspects particularly.
- To checks the receipt materials according to purchase orders.
- Planning for the logistics as per the requirement of material for production and its availability with suppliers.
- Ensuring timely availability of Raw Material from domestic suppliers for production
- Ensuring timely delivery of materials from suppliers to factory as per the schedule.
Experience : 3-5 Years of relevant experience in Home Appliances Industry
Salary : As per Industry Standard