Job Title : Export Sales Manager
- Identifying potential markets & promote export business in Asian-Pacific countries.
- Plan, coordinate & identify the international shipment with appropriate transportation method.
- Preparing and Monitoring Pre & Post shipment documentation, special labels for brands and ensure adherence to all shipping schedule.
- Working out costing & sending price quotations to International Customers
- Ensure shipments are in compliance with the laws and regulations of governing bodies.
- Design and implement all export strategies and activities.
- Coordinate with management and plan participation in all trade shows and assist business partners to design efficient distributing strategies for customers.
- Prepare effective business plan for all projects to achieve required product volume and profit.
- Monitor all sales transactions and review all customer response for all orders and payments
- Maintain optimal level of customer satisfaction. Resolve all customer issues for processes and manage sales shipments of all export products and collaborate with suppliers to ensure smooth functioning of processes and forecast all requirements.
- Develop, maintain & build healthy professional relationships with all clients. (existing & new)
- Design marketing strategies & promotional activities for various trade fairs
- Manage all banking logistics for export activities.
Note : Our presence is in Gulf countries, Sudan, Mauritius, Kenya, Sri-lanka, Bangladesh. Need a candidate to expand and introduce our business in current & other countries as well.
Desired Skills Required
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written).
- Adequate knowledge in computers (excel, word, power point etc)
- Strong Personality & Presentable
- Adequate knowledge of export policies, procedure, documentations etc
- Experience: 5+ years of healthy experience in (Consumer Durables – Home appliances)
- Bachelor Degree
- Male candidate only
- Salary: As per industry standards + incentives
- Location: Mumbai
- Candidate will be traveling abroad for business purpose
- Candidate with a valid passport.
Job Title : Data Management Executive (DME)
- Create and enforce policies for effective data management.
- Formulate techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy & accuracy of data.
- Invent and implement efficient and secure procedures for data handling and analysis with attention to all technical aspects.
- Establish rules and procedures for data sharing with upper management, external stakeholders etc.
- Support others in the daily use of data systems and ensure adherence to legal and company standards.
- Assist with reports and data extraction when needed.
- Monitor and analyze information and data systems and evaluate their performance to discover ways of enhancing them (new technologies, upgrades etc.)
- Ensure digital databases and archives are protected from security breaches and data losses
- Troubleshoot data-related problems and authorize maintenance or modifications
- Good communication skills – Verbal & Written.
- Proficient in MS Office, Google docs & Google Sheets.
- Knowledge of Macros programming will be an added advantage.
- Male candidate only
- Education: Graduate
- Experience: 5 -7 years in same domain
- Location: Between Bandra to Borivali
Job Title : Customer Care Manager
- Monitor & assign day-to-day operations in the customer service department.
- Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
- Create effective customer service procedures, policies, and standard
- Maintain accurate records and document of all customer service activities and discussions.
- Analyse service statistics and prepare detailed reports
- Co-ordinate with vendor for any changes in CRM as per requirement.
- Verify closed complaints and approve in CRM for generate bill.
- Maintain database of customer feedback after sales and services.
- Service Center Management-
- Follow up with service centers for timely closure of complaints.
- Generate service centers monthly bill through CRM.
- Regular visits to Service Centers, Factory & Distributors office. Will involve travelling for 8-10 Days in a month
- Verify out warranty spare parts usage and inform to respective team to raise the bill against the service center.
- Service team, customer audit and field visit.
- Hire & Train new service centers
- 5 years of proven experience required in the field of customer service.
- Experience : Home Appliances/ Consumer Durable Industry
- Strong communication skills both in verbal & written.
- Should be good in computers (excel, word & power point)
- Team handling , interpersonal & leadership skills
- Data Analysis
- Technical knowledge will be an added advantage
- Location -Mumbai (Western Line).
- Education : BE/B.Tech/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Salary range as per market depending on the interview & experience.
- Male candidate only
* Service Centers & Distributors Offices are located PAN India so he should be open to travel