Savour the flavour and delicate crunch of corn as a perfect tea-time snack. Learn the easy recipe here!
- 250 grams baby corn
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 3 Tbsp maida
- 3 Tbsp besan
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 2 Tbsp red chillies powder
- 1 Tbsp turmeric powder
- 1 Tbsp coriander powder
- 50ml soda (chilled)
Total Time: 1 hour | Preparation Time: 45 minutes | Cooking Time: 15 minutes | Difficulty: Medium
- Boil the water in a pan by adding a pinch of salt. Add the baby corns & blanch for about 3 minutes
- Drain the hot water and rinse the baby corns with cold water.
- Take a bowl; add maida, besan, salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and coriander powder followed by soda.
- Whisk all the ingredients together with Boss Beatmix to make a thick paste. Refrigerate for about 15 minutes.
- Mix red chilli powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder, coriander powder and salt followed by oil in a bowl. Mix all the ingredients together to form a paste.
- Now put the baby corns in the bowl & mix with the paste for the masala to completely coat in. Refrigerate for about 15 minutes.
- Now coat the masala paste baby corn with the batter and deep fry them in some oil until golden brown and crisp.
- Serve hot.