This triple cheese grilled cheese sandwich is perfect for dunking into a warm bowl of tomato soup!
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 8 Slices of white or brown bread
- 4 slices of cheddar cheese
- 4 slices of swiss cheese
- 4 slices of american cheese
- Salted butter
Total Time: 25 Minutes | Preparation Time: 15 Minutes | Cooking Time: 10 Minutes | Difficulty: Easy
- Spread mayonnaise on one side of bread slices. Top each with slice of american, swiss, and cheddar cheese. Cover with remaining bread slices.
- Spread 2 tablespoons butter over Boss Sharp Griller 2 in 1 Toaster.
- Place the sandwiches; cook for 2 to 3 minutes until golden brown. Turn, and cook until cheese is melted and both sides are golden brown.
- Repeat procedure with the remaining 2 sandwiches.
- Your three-cheese grilled sandwich is ready.