Here's an creative way to feed your kid same chapatis with an twist. Make this healthy, tasty and highly nutritious Bajra- MethiMissi Roti recipe for their breakfast.
- 200 grams bajra flour
- 100 grams wheat flour
- 250 grams fenugreek leaves
- 1 Tbsp low fat curd
- 1 chopped green chilli
- 50 grams panner
- 2 Tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- ½ Tbsp turmeric
- ½ Tbsp red chilli powder
- Salt to taste
Total Time: 30 minutes | Preparation Time: 10 minutes | Cooking Time: 20 minutes | Difficulty: Easy
- 1. Mix all the ingredients and knead with Boss A1 processor to make a firm dough by taking the required amount of water.
- 2. Take a small part of the dough and place it in Boss Crisp Roti Maker till it is well done.
- 3. Serve hot with green chutney.