Banana and dates in a smoothie? They may not seem like the typical combination, but it works. It works real well.
(1 cup = 250 ml)
- 2-3 pitted dates
- 1 tbsp hot water
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- ½ cup almonds (optional)
- 1 frozen banana, peeled
- 1 cup ice cubes
Total Time: 10 Minutes | Preparation Time: 5 Minutes | Cooking Time: 5 Minutes | Difficulty: Easy
- Spread mayonnaise on one side of bread slices. Top each with slice of american, swiss, and cheddar cheese. Cover with remaining bread slices.
- Spread 2 tablespoons butter over Boss Sharp Griller 2 in 1 Toaster.
- Place the sandwiches; cook for 2 to 3 minutes until golden brown. Turn, and cook until cheese is melted and both sides are golden brown.
- Repeat procedure with the remaining 2 sandwiches.
- Your three-cheese grilled sandwich is ready.