Spice up your regular hot chocolate with cinnamon. This belly-warming and delicious drink will keep you warm and cozy!
- 3 cups non-fat dry milk powder
- 2 cups powdered/confectioner sugar
- 1½ cups cocoa powder (good drinking quality)
- 1 cup chocolate chips (semisweet or dark)
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon, ground
- ¼ teaspoon salt
Total Time: 20 minutes | Preparation Time: 10 minutes | Cooking Time: 10 minutes | Difficulty: Easy
- 1 – Place all of the ingredients into a large mixing bowl and whisk them together to combine.
- 2 – Puree the mixture. Add the mixture to the BOSS A1 Food Processor. Pulse until the entire mix is finely ground.
- 3- Transfer the grounded chocolate mix to an airtight container. Store it in a cool, dry and dark place. (You can use this mix for up to 3 months)
- 4 – Now whenever you feel like drinking this hot chocolate simply boil 1 cup of water in BOSS Magica Kettle.
- 5 – Add 1/3 cup of the mix and pour 1 cup of hot water in a mug. Add whipped cream for garnish, if desired.
- 6 – This mix makes about 20 cups for use over time.