Looking out for an healthy alternative for breakfast? You're in for a treat by making Coleslaw Sandwich. It is simple, yummy and tasty at the same time.
Finely chopped cabbage
Boiled and steamed corn
Finely chopped capsicum
Black pepper powder
Sugar as required
Salt to taste
Dried herbs oregano, thyme, basil or mixed herbs
Red chili flakes and finely chopped chillies
8 to 10 slice of white or brown bread
Total Time: 30 Minutes | Preparation Time: 15 Minutes | Cooking Time: 15 Minutes | Difficulty: Easy
– First rinse and chop the veggies cabbage, corn, capsicums in Boss Marvel Vegetable Chopper.
– Add ¼ cup of mayonnaise, black pepper powder, sugar and salt.
– Add ½ tbsp of lemon juice. You can add red chili flake or dried herbs as per choice.
– Mix everything well. Taste once and add sugar or sugar as per your need.
– Take a bread slice and spread little butter over it.
– Now spread mayonnaise stuffing on the bread. Place butter sliced bread over the stuffing and slice the coleslaw sandwich.