A quick and tasty sandwich when you are in hurry. Filled with peas and paneer mixture, enjoy this yummy stuffed sandwich made using Boss Craft Sandwich Toaster.
2 tbsp butter or olive oil or sunflower oil
2 finely chopped green chilies (hari mirch),
½ cup green peas (matar), boiled or steamed
1 tbsp cumin powder (jeera)
1 tbsp coriander powder (dhania powder)
½ tbsp black pepper powder
3 tbsp coriander leaves (dhania patta)
1 tbsp chat masala powder
1 cup chopped paneer cubes or 200 grams paneer (cottage cheese) chopped in small cubes
Salt as required
10 to 12 slices of whole wheat bread or brown bread or white bread or multi grain bread
Butter to apply on toast (optional)
Total Time: 45 Minutes | Preparation Time: 15 Minutes | Cooking Time: 30 Minutes | Difficulty: Easy
For Sandwich Filling
- Heat butter or oil in a pan. Add green chillies and stir.
- Add ½ cup of boiled green peas, sprinkle salt and stir well.
- Add coriander powder, cumin powder, pepper powder and little copped coriander leaves.
- Let it cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add paneer cubes and sprinkle chaat masala over it.
- Stir well and cook for 2 minutes on a low flame.
- Keep aside and allow the mixture to cool down.
For Making Toast Sandwich
- Slice the edges of the bread. Spread some butter over the butter (optional).
- Spread the paneer – mater mixture on the slices. Cover the mixture by placing bread slices.
- Place the sandwich in Boss Craft Sandwich Toaster.
- Toast till the sandwich turns golden brown.
- Repeat the same with other bread slices.
- Slice the paneer toast and serve them hot with green chutney or tomato ketchup.