Are you a fruit lover? If no than try out this fresh fruit cake recipe, that will change your thoughts for sure.
- For Cake
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1 tin Milkmaid condensed milk (400 gram)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1 ½ Tbsp baking powder
- 1 ½ Tbsp baking soda
- 2Tbspvanilla essence
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- Salt to taste
- For Frosting or Icing
- 4 cups whipped cream
- 1 cup icing/powdered sugar
- Fruits of your choice for topping
Total Time: 1 hour, 30 minutes | Preparation Time: 30 minutes | Cooking Time: 1 hour | Difficulty: Difficult
- 1. Preheat Boss Desire OTG to 300 F. Grease 2 9″ round cake baking tray.
- 2. Take butter, condensed mix, sugar and vanilla essence and mix well with Boss Hand Blender.
- 3. Filter baking soda and powder and flour thrice so that it mixes well. Add the flour to the butter mixture.
- 4. Mix slowly by using spatula without letting the air bubbles go down.
- 5. Add milk to get the right consistency of batter and pour into the baking tray.
- 6. Bake for 30 minutes in Boss Desire OTG and take out the cake on cooling rack. Let it cool down completely before decorating.
- 7. Fold in powdered/icing sugar with cool whip. Add vanilla extract and mix well.
- 8. Cut slices of your favourite fruits like strawberry, kiwi, organs, pineapple, and cherries.
- 9. Now apply icing on top of your cake. Arrange fruits on of the cake. You can place as per your own innovative idea.
- 10. You can sprinkle some powdered sugar on top of fruits. Make some borders on edges of cake on top of the cake and at the bottom around the cake.
- 11. Your healthy and delicious cake is ready!