Is it hard to sum up your love for mayonnaise? Then this thick, creamy and healthy eggless mayonnaise recipe is perfect for you! This versatile mayo can either be had as a dip or a spread.
- 1 cup oil, any neutral flavoured
- ½ cup full cream milk, chilled
- 1 tbspsugar
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp mustard powder/ mustard sauce
- 1 tbsp crushed pepper
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp vinegar
Total Time: 30 Minutes | Preparation Time: 15 Minutes | Cooking Time: 15 Minutes | Difficulty: Easy
- Take oil in large mixing bowl.
- Add full cream cold milk to get creamy and thick mayo.
- Add sugar, salt, mustard powder and pepper.
- Now add lemon juice and vinegar. This will act as preservative and helps to store mayo for longer time.
- Whip the mixture in BOSS BeatmixPlus Hand Mixer till the milk and oil combines.
- The mixture begins to thicken and emulsify.
- After 7-8 minutes the mixture turns into thick and creamy mayonnaise.
- Transfer the mayo in a bowl or glass container to store.
- Spread the eggless mayo goodness over bread and relish!
- Store the mayo for over a week*