Love Avocadoes? Then you will surely love this Tropical Avocado Ice Cream
- 4 avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1 cup lime juice (about 4 juicy limes)
- Zest of 2 limes
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 2 cans coconut cream
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tbsp kosher salt
- 1/2 lime, thinly sliced into quarters, for garnish
Total Time: 20 Minutes | Preparation Time: 10 Minutes | Cooking Time: 10 Minutes | Difficulty: Easy
- Combine all the ingredients except lime slices in BOSS Rapid Hand Blender. Blend on high until smooth.
- Pour the blended matter into loaf pan and garnish with lime slices.
- Freeze until firm, at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Enjoy your scoop of Tropical Avocado Ice Cream.