Who knew that it was so easy to make Nutella at home!? Learn how to make this healthy homemade Nutella from scratch! Perfect for spreading on fruit, toast, or even eating straight from the jar with a spoon!
- 1 cup (150 g) hazelnuts
- ¾ cup (90 g) powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp oil (any flavourless vegetable oil like canola, sunflower)
- 2 tbsp choco powder
- ½ cup melted chocolate
- Salt to taste
Total Time: 45 minutes | Preparation Time: 15 minutes | Cooking Time: 30 minutes | Difficulty: Medium
- Take a pan and dry roast the hazelnuts over medium heat for around 10 minutes, till they become light golden brown and the skin starts to come off.
- Spread the warm hazelnuts on a kitchen towel.
- While they are still warm rub them vigorously till most of the skin comes off. (Even if all the skin hasn’t come off, it’s still fine)
- Use Boss Rapid hand blender to grind them until they form into a fine smooth paste.
- Now add oil, cocoa powder, and powdered sugar and grind till everything is mixed properly.
- Now add the final ingredient melted chocolate, this will add a nice chocolate flavor to the Nutella.
- The Nutella is now ready. As it cools down it will firm up.
- Store your Nutella in an air tight container at room temperature for 4 weeks.