Happiness in every sip is what you will get when you will try this Kesar Thandai.
1.5 liter Whole Milk
2 tbsp fennel Seeds
2 tbsp peppercorns
2 tbsp green cardamom
2 tsp poppy seeds
2 tbsp gulkand
Saffron (soaked in milk)
1 cup sugar
Total Time: 1 hour | Preparation Time: 30 Minutes | Cooking Time: 30 Minutes | Difficulty: Easy
1. Soak almonds, pista, and poppy seeds in a bowl for 2 hours
2. Soak black peppers, fennel seeds and cardamom in another bowl for 2-3 hours
3. Boil the milk, add the sugar and saffron, and cool completely before chilling it.
4. Using BOSS Venus Mixer Grinder, grind black peppers, fennel and cardamom into a fine paste.
5. Add 1 cup of milk and strain with a fine strainer.
6. Now grind the almond, pista, poppy seeds and gulkand in the mixer using cup of milk, and keep aside.
7. Take chilled milk in a big bowl, add both the juices.
8. Mix well, add ice cubes and serve chilled.