Orange Barfi Ice Cream is gooey and melt-in-mouth ice cream with a new refreshing flavor that you should not miss trying this fasting season!!!
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1/4 cup cream cheese softened (optional)
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract (optional)
- 7 to 9 piece of barfi
Total Time: 1 Day | Preparation Time: 30 Minutes | Cooking Time: Overnight | Difficulty: Medium
1. Using a BOSS Whipmix Hand Mixer whip the heavy cream on medium speed until soft peaks are formed.
2. Pour the condensed milk into the whipped cream and whisk the mixture on high speed and whisk till stiff peaks form.
3. Add cream cheese, vanilla extract, and stir.
4. Pour the ice cream mixture into an loaf pan and freeze for 2 hours.
5. Meanwhile, chop the burfis into bite-size chunks or crumble them.
6. Add these burfi chunks and fold them into the ice cream mixture.
7. Put this mixture back in the freezer and let it set overnight.
8. Orange Burfi Ice cream is ready.