Made out of different veggies and various indian spices, Navratna Korma is a flavour rich and healthy sabzee that adds delight to your menu.
- ¼ Cup Cottage Cheese, cubed
- 1 Cup Mixed Vegetables (Peas, Carrots, Green Beans, Cauliflower), diced and boiled
- 2 Tbsps Raisins
- 2 Tbsps Cashew Nut, broken in half
- 2 Tbsps Cashew Nut (for gravy)
- 1 Tbsp Poppy Seeds
- 2 Cloves
- 1 inch piece Cinnamon
- 1 inch piece Ginger
- 1 Green Chili
- 1 Tsp Cumin Seeds (Jeera)
- 1 Tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 Tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 Tsp Garam Masala Powder
- ½ Cup Milk
- 1 Tsp Corn Flour
- Salt to Taste
- 1 Tsp Sugar
- 3 Tbsps Oil / Ghee
- 2 Tbsp Cilantro (Coriander Leaves), finely chopped(for garnish)
Total Time: 45 minutes | Preparation Time: 15 minutes | Cooking Time: 30 minutes | Difficulty: Medium
- 1- In small bowl soak cashew nuts and poppy seeds in ¼ cup warm water for 30 minutes.
- 2 – In BOSS A1 food Processor blend together cashew nuts, poppy seeds, ginger, green chili, clove and cinnamon, into smooth paste.
- 3 – In bowl mix together milk and corn flour, drain and keep aside.
- 4 – Heat non stick pan on medium heat, add oil or ghee.
- 5 – Add cumin seeds, wait until seeds crackle.
- 6 – Add cashew and poppy seeds paste cook until oil separates, stirring occasionally.
- 7 – Add red chili powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, sugar and salt, mix well.
- 8 – Add boiled vegetables, Cottage Cheese, broken cashew and raisin, mix well.
- 9 – Add milk and corn flour mixture, mix well and cook for 2 minutes or until thick.
- 10 – Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve hot with roti, chappati, paratha or rice.