Enjoy the symphony of flavours that will have your taste buds singing with each bite. Prepare this yummiest recipe of pasta with tangy tomato sauce.
- For Sauce
- 5 to 6 tomatoes
- 10 to 15 dry basil leaves
- ¼ Tbsp cinnamon powder
- ¼ Tbsp grated black pepper
- Rock salt to taste
- For Pasta and Sauce mix
- 25 gram capsicum
- 50 gram zucchini
- 25 gram pumpkin
- 50 gram avocado
- 1 Tbsp basil leaves
Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes | Preparation Time: 15 minutes | Cooking Time: 1 hour | Difficulty: Medium
- To prepare sauce
- 1. Steam tomatoes for 5 to 7 minutes.
- 2. Grind it in Boss Nova Mixer Grinder to make a smooth puree and strain it.
- 3. Add basil, cinnamon powder, rock salt, and black pepper and let it simmer on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- To prepare Pasta and Sauce mix
- 1. Steam chopped pumpkin, capsicum, zucchini and avocado for few minutes.
- 2. Mix the steamed vegetables with the tangy tomato sauce.
- 3.Leave it aside for 10 minutes.
- 4. Add pasta and toss with tangy tomato sauce and steamed vegetable mixture.
- 5. Garnish it with basil leaves and serve immediately.