Rajgira Puri is delicious and a perfect fasting dish, indeed. These pooris are exceptionally crisp and taste just like traditional pooris. It's really simple to create and ready in an instant.
2 Cups Rajgira flour
1/2 tsp sendha namak
1 cup water
Total Time: 30 Minutes | Preparation Time: 15 Minutes | Cooking Time: 15 Minutes | Difficulty: Medium
1. Take 2 cups of Rajgira atta in a large deep bowl.
2. Use BOSS A1 Food Processor to knead a smooth dough by adding sendha namak and required water.
3. Cover the dough with a thin plastic sheet and keep aside for 30 minutes.
4. Now divide the dough into equal small size balls and roll it in a round shape using rolling pin.
5. Gently slide pooris in the hot oil and deep fry till it puffs up. Fry on both sides till golden and crisp.
6. Serve immediately with dahi or other fasting foods.