Enjoy the irresistible spicy bowl of perfectly cooked Hakka Noodles loaded with crunchy vegetables.
- 300 grams noodles
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 green chili, sliced
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 large red pepper (200 grams, sliced, can use mix of green and red)
- 2.5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar, or white vinegar
- 1 tbsp hot sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar (If required)
- 1tbsp black pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- White pepper powder
- 1 tbsp chili oil (optional)
Total Time: 30 Minutes | Preparation Time: 15 Minutes | Cooking Time: 15 Minutes | Difficulty: Medium
- Boil the noodles. Meantime, chop all the veggies in BOSS Marvel Vegetable Chopper. (You can chop them in advance)
- Drain the noodles and wash under cold running water.
- Add 1/2 tablespoon of vegetable oil to the noodles and toss so that the noodles get lightly coated with the oil and don’t stick to each other. Set it aside.
- Heat vegetable oil &sesame oil on the medium heat. Once the oil is hot sliced green chili and chopped celery and sauté for few seconds.
- Add in the sliced bell pepper and cook for 1 minute on high heat. The veggies should remain crunchy. (You can add veggies as per your choice)
- Add soy sauce, rice vinegar, hot sauce and sugar.
- Toss the veggies to combine well with the sauce. Add in the black pepper, salt and white pepper.
- Add the boiled noodles. Using a pair of tongs, mix it well so that the noodles are well coated with the sauce.
- As a final touch, stir in a teaspoon of chillioil (optional).
- Serve Hot!