This Chocolate Mug Cake recipe is quick way to satisfy a sweet tooth and perfect for those late night chocolate cravings.
- 3 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt, optional
- 3 Tbsp milk
- 3 Tbsp vegetable oil
- Vanilla extract, optional
- 3 Tbsp chocolate chips
Total Time: 15 Minutes | Preparation Time: 5 Minutes | Cooking Time: 10 Minutes | Difficulty: Easy
- Take a mug and mix flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
- Mix the ingredients thoroughly.
- Add the milk, vegetable oil and vanilla and blend until smooth.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Bake with BOSS Desire OTG for 90 seconds.
- Enjoy your chocolaty delight.