Enjoy the most cooling and refreshing traditional drink of India – Thandai
- Cup of warm water
- Almonds & Pistachios
- Poppy, Melon & Fennel Seeds
- Dried rose petals
- Whole black pepper
- ½ cup of Sugar
- Glass of chilled milk
- Chopped almonds, pistachios and rose petal for garnishing
Total Time: 2 Hours, 15 Minutes | Preparation Time: 2 Hours | Cooking Time: 15 Minutes | Difficulty: Medium
- In a bowl, take one cup of warm water.
- Add 2 to 3 tablespoons of almonds and pistachios to it.
- Now add poppy seeds and melon seeds.
- Next ingredients to add is dried rose petals.
- Add 2 tablespoons of fennel seeds & whole black pepper.
- Mix the ingredients well. Cover and keep aside for minimum 2 hours. (If you use water at room temperature, then you can also keep overnight or up to 5 hours)
- Now pour the whole mixture in BOSS Nutri Pro Jar.
- Add ½ cup of sugar, cardamom and saffron to the mixture. Grind the mixture to make smooth and fine paste.
- Take 2 to 4 tablespoons of thandai in a glass. Add chilled milk and mix very well.
- Add ice cubes and garnish with rose petals.