Fruit Popsicles are made with lots of real fruit. Prepare easily with fruits from your fridge, it's a perfect snack for those hot summer days.
300 grams of chopped watermelon
50 grams of blueberries & cherries
Total Time: 1 Hour, 40 Minutes | Preparation Time: 80 Minutes | Cooking Time: 20 Minutes | Difficulty: Medium
– Chop the watermelon chunks with Boss Quick Mix Hand Blender. Give pauses in between while blending.
– Put 1 ½ tablespoon of blended watermelon into ice-cream mould.
– Add 2 to 3 blueberries & cherries to it. Cover the ice-cream mould top.
– Freeze for 20 minutes till a thin layer of the blended watermelon has set.
– Refrigerate until it is ready to be used again.
– Repeat steps 3 to 6 until almost reaching the rim of the mould.
– Blend kiwi with the Boss Quick Mix Hand Blender in the blender jug until smooth.
– Put 1 ½ tablespoon of kiwi pulp into ice-cream mould to top as the last layer.
– Freeze it overnight. Serve frozen.