Pizza Cups are a small & unique variation to make a fun and delicious way to serve everyone's favorite pizza! They make an easy twist for a pizza night.
1/2 cup All Purpose Flour (maida)
1/4 cup Milk
Salt to taste
2 Tbsp Tomato Ketchup
1 Tbsp Red Chili Powder
1 Cup chopped Green Bell Peppers
8-10 Sliced Jalapenos
Pepper Powder to Taste
1 Cup Cheese Grated
Salt to taste
Red Chili Flakes
Total Time: 50 Minutes | Preparation Time: 30 Minutes | Cooking Time: 20 Minutes | Difficulty: Medium
– Mix all the ingredients in BOSS Food Processor and knead to soft dough for tortillas.
– Divide into 4 equal balls and flatten it to 4 tortillas. Roast individual tortilla very lightly from both side on hot tawa and keep it aside.
– Preheat Boss OTG Desire to 250 degrees. Lightly grease cup tray with olive oil.
– On the flat surface of the tray, lay each tortilla and cut each tortilla into medium circle. Press it firmly so that it cuts through the wrap. Press each tortilla inside cup tray using your fingers.
– Spread some olive oil on each tortilla and keep in pre heated Boss OTG Desire for 2 min till sides start turning brown.
– Mix Tomato ketchup and red chili powder to make pizza sauce. Add a spoonful of this pizza sauce on each tortilla.
– Add the bell pepper and Jalepenos to the tortilla. Add grated cheese and season it with chili flakes, oregano and pepper powder.
– Bake these pizza muffins in pre heated Boss OTG Desire at 200o on convection mode for 10-12 minutes or till cheese starts bubbling and tortillas are brown and crusty.
– Let it cool down a bit and then remove this from cup trays.
– Serve Warm and enjoy.