Enjoy this nutty, fudgy, everyone's favourite with the goodness of cashews, one & only Kaju Katli.
- 2 cups of Cashew-nuts (250 grams)
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 Tsp Rosewater
- Cardamon Powder
Total Time: 1 Hour | Preparation Time: 20 Minutes | Cooking Time: 40 Minutes | Difficulty: Medium
- Take 2 cups of cashew nuts and grind it in Boss Eon Mixer Grinder until it turns to a powder.
- (Do not grind for long, as cashew begin to release oil & turn lumpy)
- Add 3/4 cup sugar and water in a non stick pan.
- Heat till sugar melts completely.
- Add cashew powder in the pan & mix well.
- The mixture should be smooth with any lumps.
- Keep stirring on medium flame until slightly thick.
- Add 2 tsp of rosewater, cardamom powder and 2 tsp of ghee.
- Cook till the mixture turns thick & begins to leave the sides of the pan.(The mixture should be moist and sticky)
- Turn off the gas and set the pan aside.
- Transfer the mixture to a greased plate or on parchment paper. Let the temperature come down to warm or slightly hot.
- Grease your palms and knead for 2 to 3 minutes to a smooth crack free dough.
- Place the ball on a butter paper and cover it. Roll it evenly to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Let it cool down completely & cut in desried shapes.