Pistachio Ice Cream is a yummy delight & it’s truly a fantastic no-fuss icecream recipe!
- 1 cup full fat fresh cream
- 3/4 cup condensed milk
- 1 tsp pista essence
- Half cup pistachios
- 4 to 5 tsp chopped pistachios
Total Time: 1 Day | Preparation Time: 15 Minutes | Cooking Time: | Difficulty: Easy
- Use BOSS Unimix Mixer Grinder and grind pistachios to a coarse mixture and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, take fresh cream and whisk with BOSS BeatMix Plus until thick and creamy.
- Now add condensed milk.
- Whisk it for even mixing just for 4 to 5 seconds. Now add coarse pistachio mixture and chopped pistachios.
- Add pista essence. Mix well using a spatula.
- Pour into freezer safe container. Freeze it atleast for 8 hours or overnight.
- Scoop and serve!