Whip up the perfect pumpkin spice latte from our very own baristas!
- 2 cup of skim milk
- ½ cup of pumpkin puree
- Brown sugar
- 2tbsp vanilla syrup
- 1tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup of hot steamed espresso
- Whipped cream
- Nutmeg powder
Total Time: 30 Minutes | Preparation Time: 15 Minutes | Cooking Time: 15 Minutes | Difficulty: Medium
- Using BOSS Platinum Spiced Blender, blend pumpkin to make puree.
- In a pan mix together milk, pumpkin puree, and light brown sugar.
- Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until hot and steamy.
- Remove from heat; add pumpkin-pie spice and vanilla syrup in the coffee, continue to whisk until frothy.
- Pour into a glass. Taste and adjust sweetness as per your taste.
- Garnish with whipped cream and sprinkle nutmeg.